October Issue of Leisure Painter

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Today is is the first Leisure Painter I have purchased since 1994.It is a lot dearer now but still a good read. I started drawing and painting in 1987 when I retired from work and I used to buy the LP to help me with my new hobby .In 1994 I had arthritis in my hand and was unable to draw without pain so I packed it all up and shoved all the materials into the loft and started playing about with the computer. Now 15 years on I have the bug again. I cannot hold the pencil very well but I'm having a go with the brush and enjoy doing it very much. Since 1997 I have been doing websites for my friends and my Golf Club and the first one I did was my Art Exhibition site which is now the 8th in Google and is called 'Just Showing Off' I have invited artist to submit 4 of their work and have given them space in the gallery.The variety of work is excellent. Now I'm going to have look at the work in Painters-Online and carry on reading LP http://www.davidartgallery.co.uk