Music.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
I put a digital album on, be it: folk, world, classical, but I don't really listen to it, until I realise I'm painting in silence an hour or so later.
Norrette Moore on 13/12/2023 10:36:54
Yep, abducted by aliens
Beforehand, to get me going Mozart.  Don't know why, not even my favourite composer, but it works.  During work - more difficult; could be anything from Howlin' Wolf to Richard Strauss, Jethro Tull to Bruckner.   A bit of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan will do the trick, as well.... there's no real rhyme or reason to what I'll listen to when working, but it's the Mozart that makes me pick up a brush in the first place - I have absolutely no understanding of why that's the case: but then, you can't rationalize everything.  
Robert Jones, NAPA on 13/12/2023 14:20:04
From Mozart to Jethro? Sublime to the extreme. That’s  ice cream and pickle…. Icarus! His wings melted which made his armpits smell of vinegar , before he plunged head first into the ice cold sea. The salt was added preservative, less the crabs that gnawed into his skull via the valley of the coronal suture, to make a bedroom with stained glassed eyes for windows. Location-location-location.  They could have used the front door

Edited
by Martin Shaw

Showing page 3 of 3