Comments not appearing.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Something odd happening.  I'm getting notified of comments about my posting today.  This via 'my account'.  The pic in the gallery is showing 12 comments, but only 8 are there when I go to the gallery pic.  The last one gives a one-word comments but no details on who sent it. I've tried re-booting my PC, and logging in and out of POL.  I also tried to thank the people who've commented.  This appeared to work whilst I was doing it, but doesn't appear on the gallery image. Anyone else having problems?
Lew it's not a problem, really.  Somehow Jim's post has amassed a lot of empty lines -hope he didn't fall asleep with his finger on the return key!  The other comments are there if you scroll down.  I have emailed Dawn to see if she can edit it.
Serves me right.  I have jut had to edit this because I must have fallen asleep with my cursor on the 'post' icon and managed to post the same comment twice.

Edited
by Tony Auffret

Yes Tony, you are right.  They are there, but I had to scroll a long way down, almost as far as the system allows.  Never happened before.
I have just had a look at “my comments”. And my comment on you work appears there, but looking at your painting, no sign of it it all seems to end with amazing!,,,  22 comments though, most of which you can’t read.
That's what I'm getting on my PC, Linda.  Initially I did scroll down a bit after the 'amazing' comment, but Tony is right, when I scrolled right down - almost as far as the system allows - I found the rest of the comments. Not right.  Some sort of glitz.  But if it happens again, I'll know what to do.
I'm afraid I can't access and edit the comments - Jim should be able to delete it via his account and then repost though!
Thanks very much, it appears to be a one-off oddity.  No harm done.  The comments were there I just had to scroll and long, long way down to find them.