Acknowledging comments;

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
So many members are kind to comment on work, some to say they enjoyed seeing it, others to give helpful comments and advice, some to ask a question about it, and the first thing I feel is appreciation, and a need to thank them, or reply to a question they may have asked. I do this usually underneath their own comment to my work. But I then get my own thank you etc., back in my email messages. But have they seen that I responded to their comments? I really don't know. When I leave a query on a painter's work, eg; 'how did you do that' sort of question, I then have to go back to their gallery to see whether my query was answered or not. I get very confused about this, and about the various ways we have of communicating with one another. Would a PM be the answer to my problem? In which case, how do I reach and thank members who do not use the Forum? If I am making a total 'bird's nest' of this thread, and not explaining myself too well, please do say so...Help...I'm confused! :-(