BRUSHO FOR SYD

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
 Syd has asked me about BRUSHO Inks  .  I love them they really are exciting and no Syd not a passing fancy though I don't use then exclusively . I have the starter set of twelve pots  and find that is plenty.  You need very little so will last forever. I use them as mixed media and add oil pastel or crayon over them . I also drop diluted bleach into them. A real experimental media.  They say they are lightfast but I am not a hundred percent sure.  I have sold a few pics and hope no one comes back in the future and says the pic has vanished. Hopefully I am adding one I did earlier ( and one I hope will not vanish) Go for them you will enjoy......messy. <div>P s  Have just tried to upload pic I am in the wilds of Scotland  at the moment with slow, slow very slow broad band.  Guess what Syd I hVe just had a server error message. So maybe that is your answer as to why you have probs. a thought. </div>