August 2022

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 2
Another new month already - where is 2022 going? It's holiday season so for this month's challenge send everyone a hand painted postcard from home or away!
Not a new one, but think this would be my choice for a holiday postcard.

Edited
by Jenny Harris

What a cheerful start Jenny! Love it!
Not new from me either...this must be 20 years old.  (Don't think I've shown it.)  Hope everybody has the best holiday they can. Not getting much done lately, just little 10-15 minute doodles, if my brain wakes up I'll have another go.
These are both wonderful, I can't believe it's August. I've been out taking photographs all day.
They’re both class! And can’t believe it’s August, feels like two minutes since it was Christmas!
Postcard from Olney Bucks.

Edited
by Andrew Roles

Great postcards everybody; lovely and bright Jenny. Lewis, I have just noticed the hand sticking up out of the sand 😀; very good. Andrew, I admire your drawing of the church and the other buildings very much.
Great postcards - keep them coming before September arrives!
Maybe this one for another holiday postcard?

Edited
by Jenny Harris

Great colours Jenny!
Beach hut are the fashion I think . One a did some time ago but still fits the requirement.
Showing page 1 of 2