WIP

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
Simply beautiful. I’d definitely give this wall space if I had the money (and the wall space) . 
Well that’s lovely to know Andrew. It’s going in our club exhibition at Aug Bank Hol. If it doesn’t sell I’ve got a place for it at the top of the stairs!
Fantastic Marjorie a very beautiful and calming painting.
Isn't it wonderful how you can keep working on oil paintings (and acrylics) for so long?  Some technical issues to be aware of with oil, but I'm sure you're aware of them: I've already enthused over this painting on Facebook, but am very happy to enthuse again here: and you took good advice, because had you asked me whether to include figures or not, I'd probably have said no; being a scaredy-cat and not wishing to spoil things.  You took Alan's advice, though - and both of you were right: the figures make a very fine painting even better.  
Marjorie, I was watching this one develop, and have been in awe....and then you added figures...shot it to another level. Can't believe the difference that makes. Incredible. My jaw hit the floor, so thank you for sharing....it is inspiring.
Great comments, thanks everyone 
Showing page 3 of 3