Sheep or Goats?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Credential building is important for an artist. You need to make yourself an artist of merit. It is important to make yourself unique and noticeable with techniques and passions that are distinctively your own trademark art... In short, as many of you will know I have a thing about being a life coach and a passion for simply getting on and doing art...making art...being an artist...etc... Whinston Churchill, in his book, 'Painting as a Pastime', is quoted "I have always had a curious nature; I enjoy learning, but I dislike being taught." He would have been proud to announce the triumph of independence of curiosity.... Your instantly recognised art-style must have none of that: 'painting along with 'Doris', or 'painting in the style of Picasso', or copying from 'Joe Blogs' intellectual property.... I’ve been saying for some time, the most important thing that an artist must do is to communicate their unique artistic vision to the world of: art-galleries, art-collectors & art-buyers. Remember you are that artist & it is your unique art. Remember that every time you post on social interactive websites like 'Facebook' or 'Twitter' and every time you add an update to your own website you are sending out a message. So perhaps, make it relevant and true to your art-vision? Please discuss...the forum is dying?