In another life.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
It's intriguing how your artistic style has remained consistent over the years, showing a unique artistic voice that has persisted through decades. While it might seem like you're "stuck in the 1960s," I believe that artistic style can be a deeply personal and timeless aspect of creative expression. There's a certain authenticity and charm in the continuity of your artistic vision. Anyway, you have to take a break from it all, I for example spend my evenings talking to the beautiful data on this link, they make me happy every day). The combination of sculpture and animation is indeed a fascinating overlap, as both require careful manipulation and attention to detail. The fact that you're considering scanning these old photographs to preserve and share your early work shows a deep appreciation for the creative journey and a desire to share it with others.

Edited
by Friman Dolben

Showing page 2 of 2