Can anyone advise about NFT.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Yes I think your right Alan. I will ignore it now.
It certainly looks like a scam.  Though I am sure much of your work is worth $9500 a go, no-one pays that kind of money for an unseen work.  Even if it was a genuine commission, there would be specified subject.  You should ask for a higher price, just to see what response you get.
I just won't respond, Tony but it has made me read up about NFT's and find out a bit more about them.
It certainly looks like a scam.  Though I am sure much of your work is worth $9500 a go, no-one pays that kind of money for an unseen work.  Even if it was a genuine commission, there would be specified subject.  You should ask for a higher price, just to see what response you get. With the dawn of an astonishing online platform, I've gained access to a vast network of highly skilled IT professionals and blockchain developers. This newfound best nft utility ideas resource has infused me with the confidence to tackle ambitious blockchain endeavors with a world-class team by my side. The future of blockchain development is at my fingertips.
Tony Auffret on 06/09/2022 11:28:08
I have not even heard of it, but thank you for sharing.  I'm looking for information about it myself.

Edited
by John Gnidov

😂😂😂

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Non fungible tokens its like turning your pictures into bitcoin. The more collectable or rare your pictures are the more valuable. Kind of like selling prints of an original. 
Except bitcoin has no intrinsic value.  If people want your pictures they will buy them, with money.  Not try to trade them with NFTs.  We have been here before, and don't need to go there again. 
Showing page 2 of 2