Calendars

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Oh Fabulous Helen, who do you use...cheaper than my lot.    
I used Optimal Print. I’ve bought stuff from them for 3 years and never had a single issue, but their reviews on their Facebook page aren’t great! This year I signed up to their premier service (about £11 for the year), to get free postage on everything I order for the year. My purchases also collect discount points, so initially the calendars were £6 or £7, then after I’d orders some, the next lot were cheaper, at one time as low as £3 each. I sold some at our village craft fair, and an exhibition I took part in, and various friends, and followers of my social media page have bought them too. The cards were a bargain - I had some credit points, amd there was an offer on too, so they worked out about £11 for 40 cards(with envelopes). I think they have these offers on all the time, or variations of.
You can also adjust (delete or add to) the numerous worldwide holidays and events on the calendar days, plus add your own. The only thing I would have liked better was to have a summary sheet / back page showing each month’s picture - I had to do these myself. I’m not grumbling though, for how cheap they were.
This looks interesting - and my sales nowadays being just North of nearly nothing, I need to promote myself again.  In which connection - I have a request, which I'll post under its own topic.
Showing page 2 of 2