Artists Blogs & Plagiarism?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Plagiarism? The appropriation &passing of prose written as if it is your original thoughts expressed in your style of prose...I guess will do as a working definition. I follow many websites form all over the world. They are dedicated to the sharing of thoughts on; art, artists, art-materials, art material-suppliers, art galleries, the business-side of being an artist etc...very much like POL... I recently was asked [again] what are my inspirations for my art, how do I find them, where do I find them etc... So a morning of casting around, sorry surfin' the web, and I had quite a few Ideas, new thoughts & many things to add to my scrap-book on my art thoughts... Two of the artists Blogs said the same things in the same order...but I remembered it. It was exactly as found in Wikipedia... Knowledge thoughts & art are now only a www.commodity? Your thoughts please?