Mass Attack

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 3 of 3
Just want to add a very belated (only just "come back to life") thank-you to Robert especially for his mighty efforts, and now to Paul and Alan as well. 
Sandra Kennedy on 06/09/2022 22:19:47

Edited
by Sandra Kennedy

I've looked a bit further; only members who are following each other can communicate with each other: but I'm afraid I still can't see how to do it!   This used to be simple - but I'm missing some crucial link somewhere.  And I'm off to bed now!
Robert Jones, NAPA on 06/09/2022 23:06:35
Thank-you Robert for your efforts with this. From memory the problems I had were before the upgrade, perhaps it's all fixed now.
Thank-you Sylvia for your very kind message. Much appreciated.
OK - I think I've worked it out: yes, you have to 'follow' another member.  Then you can get into messages, click New, and - if you know the name of the user, i.e. can remember it - I haven't tried it yet, it may be easy - you can send them a message. So, as Lucian for example wanted to contact Paul Dean, he could do that by 'following' Paul, and addressing a new message to his user name.   As it happens, I haven't particularly wanted to contact anyone for whom I don't already have an email address, which for some here, I do, and for others we speak on Facebook via Messenger.  But it can be done via this site if you want to - just Follow the merry pipes of Pan..... or rather, the person with whom you want to speak.  
Robert Jones, NAPA on 06/09/2022 23:14:26
Yes, that does seem to work. Thanks for finding a solution, Robert! You're a very skilled staff member.
Showing page 3 of 3