What events have you recently attended?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi, I was wondering what exhibtions/plays/public lectures etc people have attended recently. I'm looking in to the most popular destinations for creative individuals to spend their free time. Thanks!
Nigel Kennedy in concert at Southampton Guildhall, the BSO's last concert at the Lighthouse Poole, going to see a new art collection exibition at Mottisfont when my NT membership comes up, officiated at Winchester Art Club's mixed media demo last Saturday.
Sunny Afternoon, at the Pinter Theatre off Piccadilly - based on music by The Kinks. It was nice to be at a musical as one of the audience rather than as one of the band. My next event's a wedding; the bride wants me to play George Harrison's "Here comes the sun" as she walks up the aisle.
Not recently but coming soon: Kilworth House Theatre to see West Side Story (sold out). A stunning premier open air theatre in the heart of the countryside only a few minutes from where I live. Also coming soon: Manfred Man, Last night of the Proms Thoroughly Modern Millie, Paul Carrack, Moody Blues, Best of the Eagles (sold out) The Carpenters Story (sold out), Bjorn Again, Beyond the Barricade (sold out), The Rat Pack - I think that's all No not on commission but should be !!