Patchings Art Fest 2023

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
I have just returned from Patchings, my first ever visit.  The weather was appalling, but it didn’t stop the enjoyment.  So glad that it was mostly under cover and there was so much to there to see and do.  The paintings in the TALP exhibition were so impressive.  My iPad just doesn’t do them justice.
We had a lovely day visiting Patchings, despite random bursts of rain (interspersed with bright sunshine). Bumped into some friends, bought a load of brushes, and a hat! 

Edited
by Helen Martell

Hi All, I am thinking of adding a Festival section to next week's email newsletter - if any of you have photographs with your exhibited paintings, or of the Art Fest generally, that you'd be happy to share in this way please drop me an email to [email protected] Thank you!
Make sure you vote for your favourites to win the 2023 People's Choice Awards. All the selected and highly commended works are eligible for your votes so take a look through all the different categories before making your choices - you can only pick one from The Artist and one from Leisure Painter. https://www.painters-online.co.uk/competitions/talp-open-2023/gallery/
We had a lovely day visiting Patchings, despite random bursts of rain (interspersed with bright sunshine). Bumped into some friends, bought a load of brushes, and a hat! 
Helen Martell on 16/07/2023 11:47:40
Nice <3. During my search for an essay writing service, I actually came on to hire someone to write a paper, which offered a list of the top Top 4 Services Reviewed in 2022 internet resources for coming up with conclusions. This website proved to be a useful resource in my hunt for the ideal conclusion for my requirements.

Edited
by Sharon Abels

Showing page 2 of 2