Patchings Art Fest 2023

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 2
Just over two weeks until our friends at Patchings Art Centre open the gates to another fabulous celebration of all things art! We'll be in marquee 24 with Tim Fisher sharing everything PaintersOnline, The Artist and Leisure Painter have to offer and our fabulous TALP exhibitions will be available to view in the Barn and Crew Yard Galleries. If you're attending and would like the chance to spot and be spotted by fellow PO members, pick up a sticker from us to wear around the site (great suggestion from a regular member which we were happy to accommodate.) Looking forward to meeting many of you there! Be great to see your photographs and read about your experiences of the Festival over last 30 years.
I’m visiting on the Saturday with my mum & my husband 😀
Well, we'll be heading to Patchings over the next couple of days as we get ready to welcome you to the world of Painters Online in marquee 24 and complete the final judging for the 2023 awards in this year's TALP Open. Hope to see you there!
I've just got back from Patchings, my first visit. It was very enjoyable but I'm glad we went today having seen the weather forecast for tomorrow! The talent on display was awesome and a big well done to those with pictures in the TALP Exhibition above the shop.  To make the day perfect the Cafe had run out of non alcoholic beer so I had to have a proper one!
I went today as well Peter. Agree with you about how lucky we were re the forecast for the next few days. Well done everyone who got to exhibit, lovely to see it all.
Peter   Marjorie... rill isn't and you got the weather. Glad you enjoyed your beer Peter..
I also had a super day at Patchings today. I could easily spend two days there, so much to see and do! Lovely to see everyone's exhibits 'in the flesh'!
Hi- I am going tomorrow and can’t wait. I can’t quite work out how to claim my free ticket, whic was mentioned when I entered the TALp competition. Do you have any advice okease? Thanks!! 
I’m assuming that you’ve had an entry accepted… in which case, you were sent a comprehensive list of instructions, delivery dates, instructions to print off the label for the reverse of your painting etc - many different sections and one of those said ‘claim your free ticket’… Click on that and print it off! If you haven’t had a work accepted, you’re rejection email will have had a category saying the same thing… ‘claim your free ticket’  - it will be there somewhere if you can locate your original email from POL.

Edited
by Alan Bickley

My paintjng got commended and went in to the online gallery, but u never got an email apart from one telling me to look up the results online when they were availabke. I guess I will just go and see whether I can sort it. I plan to go whatever!! Thanks for replying……
Okay, I also had an oil painting highly commended in TA category - I had the opportunity to print off a free ticket linked to the same email so I’m not sure as to why you didn’t… the exact same communication with link would have been sent to you… I suggest that you have another look. Unfortunately, the online editor who could have sorted this out for you is herself at Patchings at the moment!
Sadly not there but I will just go and see anyways, thanks fjr your response though 
Showing page 1 of 2