Merry Christmas

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
To all my friends of the POL-site: I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Creative New Year. I am not painting for the moment (except a few Birthday- and Christmas-cards) due to (again) back-problems. I still have a look at the site every day and I follow all your postings and discussions. :) Mia
The very same to you, Mia - and may I piggy-back on your Christmas greetings by sending mine to everyone on POL, especially to those who have sent me private greetings. You and I are in similar case - I have painted a Christmas card (of Charlie the dog, whose enthusiasm for the season appears somewhat limited) and I hope this is going to get me working again, because, probably due to the all-pervading damp caused by week on week of rain and wind, I've had arthritic problems in just about every available joint - even typing is uncomfortable verging on painful, which is a bit of a curse for an inveterate web-natterer like me. I'll be able to overcome this once I get into my groove again, but I realize you may not have that luxury: I hope however that you will be able to work again soon, because I suspect that like many of us, you really need to in order to justify your existence to yourself. It would be nice to be able to be inactive with a clear conscience, but we're not all very good at that...