Magazine Club Competiton

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Committee meeting heard about this from me, so we're going for it and yes - muggins here has got the job of collecting the emailed works then sending them in once the committee has decided on the 5 to submit.
You didn't ..... volunteer .... did you?
As I alerted them to the idea, it fell on me if you know what I mean.
Can't see on the info that the works if selected - and we will, has to be for sale
Have had it confirmed, successful work doesn't have to be for sale.
VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED AND PEED OFF HENCE THE HIGHER CASE. After a protracted comm meeting I have just pulled togtehtr our entry to find is has disappered from the comps page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They had to be in by the 24th March today. I warned Dawn this morning we would be submitting it this afternoon. Can I submit tomorrow mornin? It's not as if snail mail is involved, it's electronic and digital therefore instant. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED AND PEED OFF HENCE THE HIGHER CASE.
That's OK sweetie, no response ober the w/end, but maybe on Tuesday.
Got a smashing result via Dawn after the w/end and we are in! She's a gem.
That's good news, Derek.
Yeah thanks, we will win easy
No we won't. Got the official notice today. Bad luck all round to our members passed on this morning. Will have a look when it's open with my free ticket
Bad luck in one way Marjorie but smashing otherwise, well done. Yes shout about it, you've got ego LOL