Hampshire is open this weekend...

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hampshire Open Studios starts officially this weekend. I'm open - up in the far north of the county, where the rabbits run riot on Watership Down - this weekend and next (and the bank holiday). Love to see any fellow artists... And here is my "Newbury to Basingstoke" art trail. Avoids most of the A339, which is riddled with roadworks... https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zn5sMuezro6U.k_jaJHxn-mjs&usp=sharing The studio is not ready, but my bike is...
Afraid it's a bit far for me Amanda, but good luck!
We will if we can Amanda. It all looks very good from the brochure. We were supposed to be away in Somerset and Dorset in our caravan but came home early on Monday............wonder why???? Intended to see 4 studios this morning east of Southampton as we needed to be down that way for other reasons. Weather filthy!!!!!!!!!!!! The 1st was closed against their advertised times. We guessed they didn't want very wet, muddy and drippy people in their house, but it was a bad show. 2nd was open in their garage which was fine until it started to leak along the floor due to the various levels from road to drive to building. My wife bought a card and a bag whil I had arty chat with the painter. Weather still filthy!!!!! even woreser. 3rd was very tucked away and no obvious pink signs. Weather more filthier and i was a bit of a walk across a public car park so we gave up. 4th never gave it another thought. Might try more later this week.
Afraid we won't make it up there this week Amanda. Spent the whole day today roaming this neck of the county and done several studios, all well worth it, bar one but it was next door to a smashing pub where we had lunch. Met some lovely people, my wife bought cards. Good luck in what seems to be a mixed year.