Adebanji December 2020 sketching competition

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
can anybody tell me whether they entered the sketching competition advertised in Painters Online last year and what happened. I entered a sketch but never heard anything? I couldn't find any mention of it online. thanks Mary
I don’t actually remember seeing this competition advertised, which was unfortunate as I’d have had a go myself. I did see a post on the gallery a month or so back from someone who had either won it or had been awarded a prize of sorts. Dawn, the online editor will no doubt read this on Monday and reply - I’ll bring it to her attention as well just in case it gets pushed down to page!
Thanks very much Alan!
Mary, I have an update for you. Dawn is waiting for the results from Search Press - she’s chasing them up today so watch this space!
That is very encouraging, thanks again Alan.
I am on the case with details of the winners - Search Press are just waiting to see Adebanji's prize painting and I will have all the details to announce on PO.
I have just announced the results in the news section!
That's great news! So good to see the work of the winners! Well done!