Derwent Coloursoft pencils

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I bought some coloursoft pencils by Derwent yesterday and I think I had a bargain. I first looked at the SAA shop and they were, if I remember correctly, around £32 for 24 pencils. I then checked on Amazon and found the exact same pencils for £16.99. No competition, I ordered them straight away! The recommended retail price was around £40 so I believe I had a bargain.
Amazon are happy to cut profit margins to the quick, but even at £16.99 someone is making a profit. I ordered the "Classical Drawing Atelier" book recommended in The Artist magazine the other month. The RRP was £14.99 in the magazine review; I got it from Amazon for less than that including postage. Someone's still making a profît.

Edited
by alang23

It's worth keeping an eye on this, Derwent Best of British Box I brought this for £79.99 about 2 years ago, its a great collection although not worth £499.00, but its price fluctulates a lot.