Watercolour brushes, paints and art books

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hello, I'm newish to the forum so hope this posts okay... I'm having a bit of a watercolour items clearout. I haven't worked out the P&P as yet, in case anyone wants to buy a combination of items, but it'll be reasonable! All paints and brushes are either brand new, never or barely used, and the books are in good condition. 1. Steve Hall Reservoir BRUSH - see his website for details - £7 (used once; £12 new). 2. Steve Hall Detail BRUSH, £9 (used once; £15 new). 3. BOOK: 'Watercolour Painting: Landscapes and Townscapes' by James Fletcher Watson. Hardback edition of this lovely classic book £8 4. BOOK: 'Trees, Rocks and Running Water' by Keith Fenwick/Winsor & Newton. Softback £3 5. Winsor & Newton Artists' Quality Watercolour Paints, in TUBES, all NEW: 14ml Naples Yellow £4 14ml Rose Madder £6 14ml Alizarin Crimson £6 Also, 5ml Alizarin Crimson (Rowney Georgian), quite old but usable, hence £1 6. Five Winsor & Newton Cotman paints in HALF PANS: Chinese White, Cadmium Yellow Pale Hue, Raw Sienna, Winsor Yellow, and Winsor Red. £4 for the lot.