Portfolio exhibition frame

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Need a cheap stand which will display only mounted works on my stand at Bournemouth in July. I have in mind a free standing X shaped in profile so the works can be acessed easily. Here's a quick sketch of in my mind. 2nd hand will be fine of course, if it's local I can collect.
I have a beechwood one I bought some time ago.....eBay ...Amazon I can't remember , but it was only about £30.00 it folds flat to pop in car then folds out more or less as your diagram. I always add a laminated A4 verbage to the outside I just add it with a ribbon . It holds probably upto 30 / 40 mounted works. I also use a big roll of cellophane to cover them , looks good and keeps them clean. Again e bay bought probably twenty years ago and used regularly ever since . Hope you find what you are looking for.
Thanks Syd
Took me a while to find it - its listed as a print rack - I've got one myself and it does the job - anyway here it is: https://www.artsupplies.co.uk/cat-artists-print-racks.htm
Cheers Michael
There is an excellent chance of me borrowing one from the chap who does my framing. He intends to gut his shop for redecorating and suggested it when I asked if he had any spares or scrap racks, so I could help him in a small way by using his rack for a week. Digits crossed
Yep, if it was 1/2 price I might have been tempted but only for a weeks use? Suppose I could have hired it out on POL
Thanks Sylvia. Maybe but not regularly Syd.