Pastel Artist International Magazines

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
ALL SOLD   I do have a number of International Artist Magazines for sale - get in touch if interested  Pastel Artist International Magazines. 14 magazines Issues 4 to 17 sold as a single lot. Quarterly Magazine from May 2000 to October 2002. Very  rare and collectable. Articles, tips and demos from the best world wide pastel artists of that period. As an ex-pastel painter I found these magazines extremely useful and inspiring.  Varied subjects, styles and techniques. If you require further information or more photos let me know Price £40 Post and packing is  £7.00 due to weight.  See ebay for more photos You are welcome to collect in person Please note I do not want to split, the  price is for the set of 14 magazines Used but in very good condition, most have only been read once for more details email me [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

Edited
by Sam Clarke