Affirmation inspiration

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I expect we all go through a stage once if not several times of low moral during our artistic journey. Wether its because we aren't yet creating art as well as other around us or you aren't getting the recognition others are. I find its good practice to look back at how far I have come. This can be just looking at older pictures or i might need to do something more productive. Maybe anti productive. Thats when I created the challenge. Create the WORST piece of art you can. You know how to do it we have done it in little bits before now  just go that bit further. Soon you'll realise the hundreds of mistakes you know how to make. Not only that but the biggest mistake you can make is not bothering to create anything. As for recognition thats earnt by selling yourself and your art. Just like the challenge if you can't put your own mistakes on display you can't expect people to connect with you or your art.