Thee Months In

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Must say this forum has been a revelation. 36063  views so far. I can only put it down to my warm welcome. The welcome mat was rolled out. Unlike the dark historic past when art was according to dictate. This forums welcomes innovation. So refreshing :)

Edited
by Michael Myles

Michael - you could resolve this yourself: people have alleged you're just directly copying and posting others' images; only you can disprove that, by sharing your methods and sources with us.  Everyone else on this site has been fully prepared to do that: Skylar Brown, Eric Marioneaux among others, have "shown their workings", as it were.... both are digital artists, both have produced work by more traditional means; I could show you my paints and brushes; and try to explain where I get my (rather few) ideas from - it really is all you need to do to put a stop to the controversy your work has aroused; I don't see the discontent dying down otherwise, at least not before we've lost members we can ill-afford to lose.  A bit of cooperation from you would show respect for other gallery users.