Hi I'm New

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi everyone, very new, only just registered. Looking forward to talking art, passing on any tips I may have and learning from all of you. I am a very amateur artist. Love different media, some successes some disasters. Chris
Welcome, I look forward to our contributions. Everyone's opinion is valid, so it does not matter how much of an amateur you are.
Welcome, and don't be shy. We have all had plenty of failures along with the successes so you will fit in fine.
Welcome to the party, we think you'll like it here. Don't worry about mistakes - I long ago learned you don't learn to do anything without stuffing it up a few times along the way
Welcome Chris, nice to have you on board. Don't worry about disasters, we all have them and we are all learning all the time. It would be nice if we knew your surname so we can find your paintings in the gallery.
Welcome, and I agree with all the others: don't worry about disasters, we all have them - I'm not sure I'm not having one at the moment, to be honest! I haven't painted a fairly large oil for a while, and it's amazing what you forget over time .... it might work out, it might not, but you just never know until that magic point at which you can tell it's going to be OK: and I ain't there yet! Do show your work, either on the Gallery here or under Work in Progress/Work for critique - you can get helpful advice here, and no one is going to attack you for having a go, because after all that's what every painter has done, and does; we have a go .... and we all know that sometimes things don't work out.
Hi Chris welcome to the forum. I am just starting out, all my attempts have been disasters lol.
Good to have you in here
Hi All Many many thanks for all your words of support. I shall take a look at some of my work and post in the Gallery Looking forward to joining in Chris (Galley) 😄