Painting with wolves

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
As you know, we are feeling the chill of winter in a big way at the moment. But there are those to whom this current weather is a mere trifle. Of course, I’m talking about the wolves at the UK Wolf Conservation Trust, who are by now, resplendent in their winter coats. For all those wildlife pastel artists who would like to get some great close up photos of the wolves in their winter coats, I will be running a painting workshop at the Trust on Monday 16th March. A great chance to see, photograph and paint the wolves in their full glory, before they start to shed in the spring. It is also a unique opportunity to gather a large amount of reference material for your own future paintings of these gorgeous animals. Places are limited, so, if you are interested in this unforgettable day out, then please let me know as soon as possible. Please visit www.ukwolf.org for more information on the UK Wolf trust Vic Bearcroft