ONE-TO-ONE PERSONALISED ART LESSONS WITH QUALIFIED ART TEACHER CAN HELP YOU PROGRESS QUICKLY

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hello, My name is Zangmo Alexander - I am a qualified, experienced Art Teacher, Artist and Creativity Coach offering an exciting selection of day Art Workshops, Weekly Art Classes and highly personalised One-to-One Creative Art and Photography Lessons, daytimes, evenings or weekends at times to suit you in Bressingham, Diss, Norfolk. All tuition with me aims to help you free your creativity, discover new ways to express yourself and help you develop skills and confidence in using a wide range of media. I offer well thought through, step-by-step art tuition that gives you a really firm foundation in key skills - it's amazing how quickly students can progress with expressing themselves creatively once these key skills are in place! You will find me welcoming, encouraging, knowledgeable and inspiring - do look at student testimonials on my website at www.creativewayart.com. Everyone is welcome from absolute beginners to postgraduate and professionals. You can explore all art mediums including pencil, pen, pastel, acrylics, oils, watercolours, mixed media, collage and Photoshop. A variety of creative approaches is offered, including traditional and representational to abstract, experimental and contemporary. Feeling stuck? As I am a qualified Life Coach and Creativity Coach, I can also help you with any creative blocks and resistences you are experiencing that might be sabotaging your creative development and ability to express yourself! To find out more, do have a look on my new website at http://www.creativewayart.com or phone me, Zangmo Alexander, on 01379 687360, when I will be happy to answer your questions.