Art classes

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I am just in the process of trying to set up an art group for adults here in Wrexham but i will be intergrating the classes with mental health and special needs adults too. I have over 5 years experience teaching in this area and let me say there is some very talented students. The biggest issue here is finding property that is affordable to rent with goodish lighting. When i find somewhere suitable i will post more ie : place,time and cost. I would just like to add that i had an exhibition with the works of my students in the wrexham Oriel gallery in December 07. The Arts Council of Wales top representatives came for the private viewing to great reviews of the art saying " These two are master pieces " They were produced by two students of differing abillities ( mentaly & physicaly ) what an honor for them to recieve such comments. We all can paint & draw but sometimes we just dont know it yet. My business Art for All is based on my belief that anyone can paint. I have proven this to every student so far with a two hour session producing a finished painting good enough to hang with pride. Best regards Paul P.S Will keep you posted.