Watersoluble coloured ink

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Do any of you use watersoluble coloured inks? If so we would love to know which brands you use. Looking for some extra information for Leisure Painter readers to accompany an article next month.
I love to work in different mediums such as watercolor, Acrylic and oil paint. Watercolors and acrylic are already a water soluble paints. Are you talking about water soluble oil paints ?
Artshedonline: no. The subject of the thread, which has remained consistent - unlike several others - is ink. Specifically water-soluble ink. The only slight detour from the subject was made by gerry36 2 months ago, who strayed into the question of non-soluble inks and has unfortunately not come back with news of his lightfastness tests on LAMY fountain pen ink, of which I've never heard before; but if it's soluble, Gerry - come back! We need to know.... or anyway, I'd like to. Artshed's confusion confuses me - it suggests that she has not read the thread at all.
Ahhhh click on the link and Artshedonline reveals itself to be "ART SHED ON LINE" an Australian art suppler similar to our Jacksons, wouldn't be an advertising gimmick.....would it?... Stand on your head in the corner all those who believe its not.