Unbeatable service?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
Thanks Fiona, I will give the Inverness shop a try :-) Tessa, yes I was at the Gloucester plein air day last July. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Needless to say I won't be there this year, but will be getting out and about in my new area for a bit of plein air.
You have made a very big move Audrey. Hope you settle in quickly. I’m sure you’ll soon be out there painting the wonderful Highlands scenery.
On the service front - ordered some supplies from my Masterson stay-wet palettes from Chromacolour the other day: order placed one afternoon, goods arrived next morning!  Either these companies are getting a lot better at turning orders around, or the post office has got a LOT better at sending parcels, or both.  
I'm a fan of KB too, though if I'm desperate for something, or don't need £40 worth of stuff right now (to qualify for free delivery), I'll pop to the local art shop. I've always been very happy with KB's delivery, except recently they've used a different courier firm.... (I hope its not a permenant thing). There's only one street in my village, and one bus stop, so being the 'house directly opposite the bus stop' you'd think would be self-explanatory in the delivery instructions! I even stood at my front gate one day, checking the couriers app as I was next on his route... waited... then got an update to say there was no-one in... 😳

This post has been removed as it violates our forum rules and guidelines.

Reported
Showing page 2 of 2