Promotional literature etc

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I'm about to order some new flyers in readiness for an open studio event in a couple of weeks time and it struck me that it would be interesting to see what promotional material others may use.I currently have flyers (A5 size), business cards, and stickers for the reverse of paintings (artists name, contact details etc). I produce my own picture labels for display (ie title, medium, price). Does anone use anything in addituion to these which they find useful?Also I currently use Vistaprint - there may be others which are cheaper etc but I find them easy to use and responsive - in other words I am comfortable with them but perhaps I should try a different supplier?Any thoughts anyone?
Didn't mention cards as this has been covered before but if anyone has any ideas? Favourite suppliers ?
Probably late replying, but did you find some other options? I get easily tempted by nice card personally ;-)
I use Vistaprint for just about everything; easy to use, easy to change.
Yes thanks alang23 - Vistaprint is my preferred supplier but just wondered if anyone has another supplier who is as easy to use and as competitive.
I don't know about competetive but I use MOO the quality is excellent. One thing I do just for me cos I'm like that . I produce a small post card . The painting, approx one third to half the post card, the title, a description about the painting and what prompted me to paint it ,then I laminate it and blue tack it just under the picture next to price and medium. I don't do it for all if them it would become boring but just a few , people seem to like it and then if the pic sells I give it with the painting. Possibly looks better not laminated , just decent quality Post card I make these my self on my P C .

Edited
by NorthLight