Craig Young paint boxes

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi, i should imagine quite a few of you are aware of his paint boxes hand made out of brass well he rang me this evening and was just chatting and it turn,s out that the field box or scetchers box that he makes is now being made from solid silver and white enamel on the inside and the very first one is nearly finished and already sold, it will go on sale along side the brass one but the cost for the silver one is £500. GULP ! i suppose for those that can afford it will be an certain investment ! I have seen Windsor +Newton have had some done and have seen one up for sale on e-bay but dont know what it fetched? If i had that kind of money i think i would be to worried to take it out painting? though i would like to see the finished box out of curiosity? Out of interest would would anyone buy one for the investment potentiol? IF you could afford to. Harry.