Mr Site users beware

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Haven't posted on here for ages but something happened yesterday I thought I ought to warn people about. I use Mr Site for my website and I know a lot of POL users do. I got an email saying it's due for renewal in 30 days. So I went to my account, logged in and clicked the renewal button. A page came up for me to fill in my card details etc. I had just started writing my name when I looked up at the address bar. No https; checked the bottom and no padlock. There is absolutely no security at all on their payment page. It was the genuine site because I didn't click the link in the email but typed in the address. They now have a live chat so I went on and asked "Maninder" why there was no security. After 20 minutes of asking, he was still avoiding the question and telling me to phone them at 50p a minute or to use paypal but absolutely refused to answer the question about security. So users beware. Do NOT try to renew your website from their payment link.