March 2022

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 3
Well I don't think we will ever top last month's challenge! Feel free to keep it going of course. After two whole years of varying degrees of restrictions I thought this month's challenge could be on the theme of hidden faces. These could be portraits with masks, the faces we see in everyday objects... I'm sure you can think of more. Over to you!
I enjoyed doing this for the challenge, I never really anticipate how long things take me to do. I had the idea and thought, it might take a couple of hours, wrong, I finished last night and 6 hours had passed by. Not everyone's cup of tea but I do like it though.
I do like it to Denise.  Six hours well spent.
That was quick, Denise!  It’s really good, great choice of colour.
Masks inspired by trips to Venice .   Done in my little black book as a “ let’s see if it works”  Maybe something more ambitious later .   Enjoyed doing something quite different.    
Thanks Sylvia and Jenny. I like to try and contribute early otherwise, the idea stays in my head till it's done. It was slow progress doing it yesterday though.
I love your mask's Sylvia. Great job.
jennifer Alsop on 04/03/2022 12:44:04
I painted this years ago but thought I'd post it anyway. I just LOVE Masks!
jennifer Alsop on 04/03/2022 12:45:21
Wonderful painting Jennifer, my comment on Sylvia’s seems to have got lost in the ether.  I don’t know what has gone wrong with the site, with its propensity for duplicating.  May be it is just spring!
Beautiful array Jennifer.
Showing page 1 of 3