April 2022

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 1 of 2
This month's challenge is all about patterns - looking forward to seeing just how many different ways this one is interpreted!
These are a few things I have already done including patterns. (The first is a linocut repeat, the second a leaf print.)

Edited
by Jenny Harris

I love the leaf print, Jenny, all are lovely work, but this one stands out, for me.
Great start Jenny!
Nice work Jenny..as you might expect mine is a building..from my Barcelona sketch book,  a great city break..
Two excellent contributions to start with - these challenges never fail to daunt the POL team's imagination: but quite often defeat mine.....
I see many facial expressions within your work. A lively and lovely piece of work, Bari.
Love your teacup Jenny a new Bari’s Gaudi architecture brings back lovely memories.  Well done folks -  I haven’t even done the masks yet!
That teacup is special Jenny. 
Thanks for the kind comments regarding my teacup - I wasn’t sure whether to include that, it was done years ago as an art class exercise.  My examples were all old ones, may try another just for the challenge.  Bari, I like yours (composition and colours as well as patterns).

Edited
by Jenny Harris

From Sams Tale . Sams  Flowers .
Lovely Sam’s Tale pic, Sylvia.  Another from me, more recent than the others.

Edited
by Jenny Harris

Showing page 1 of 2