Our 2022 Christmas gift guide is now live

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
If you're looking for a perfect present for other artists in your life, would like to treat yourself (or drop a hint to loved ones!) take a look at our Christmas gift guide for artists. We have hand-picked a lovely range of gifts from just £12 and put together a selection of curated art sets, in a range of different media, starting at £24 - exclusively available at Jackson's Art Supplies for visitors to PaintersOnline. https://www.painters-online.co.uk/reviews/christmas-gift-ideas-for-artists/
Thanks POL....
That's great, thanks!
A fabulous line-up of treats. No13 would be a real treat. The Jackson's Raven brushes are lovely. I have a 0 s.528 a full-bodied brush with a great point. The size would be about the same as a Jackson's studio synthetic no10 s.505. The A.Gallo paints, very expensive, I'll be dropping a hint about those. I was looking at them on the Jackson's site a few days ago.