Dynamic Acrylics by Soraya French 2009

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi readers...noticing a blog or two that was taking the form of a book promotion/book review... Mel. has a thought [OK you all know how this is a worry to the care in the community team] and emails the good Dr Sally...over to Dear Dawn and here it is...a section all of its own. Mel. has bought art-related books over the years some good & some quite atrocious... Well this book? Is one that I quite admire as it encourages the reader to have a think and have a go..and something for artists of all abilities. My review for it on Amazon 'A useful well written colourful work that should tempt any serious art student [or any painter] to be bolder in their use of acrylics. Acrylics are a sixty year-old medium currently undergoing a renaissance with many exciting formulations an new colours. I would recommend that this book should be in every serious artist library'. OK now add your Book Reviews...Perhaps we should restrict it to current/recent books?