Written by artists for artists!
Providing committed painters, both experienced amateurs and professionals, with art projects and practical painting and drawing exercises designed to improve painting technique. Plus practical guidance and product reports on the technical aspects and use of art materials. Each issue is packed with inspiring practical features, covering all art media, by artists such as Judi Whitton, Glyn Macey, Tom Robb, Soraya French, Liz Seward and many more. Artist profiles, masterclasses and interviews provide a revealing insight into the working methods of leading professional artists.
- Art news and reviews
- News of art exhibitions around the UK
- Art exhibitions and competitions to enter
- Useful tips on the business side of being an artist and selling your work
- Art books reviewed
- Opportunities for artists
- Courses, holidays and tuition for the artist
- Editor's choice from the Painters-Online gallery
Want to know more? Browse a selection of pages taken from the very latest issue of The Artist below