Me.

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Damn - just put my neck out again....  I sense an Ipad issue, if the picture is on its side on your device, that's the way it'll show here.  Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome anyway - look forward to seeing more of your stuff without that nasty upper spinal click you've gifted me.....
Your introduction is brief! Non existent in fact. If you want critique, then at least give us the size, medium and what, if anything you need help with…Even a short profile perhaps, how long you have been painting! It definitely needs to be the correct orientation before I’ll make any comment, and it would also benefit from being cropped!

Edited
by Alan Bickley

If something like this appears on the forum I really can't be bothered.... OR ...you have communication problems 
Download Irfanview.com  ....it's free and you can resize and rotate images before posting them. 
Gavin, always edit your photo, even if you don’t want to make changes. That way it will always come out upright. Is it digital?
I'm absolutely no expert on Ipads - I managed to lock myself out of the 2nd hand one I bought last month, and need to re-set it: passwords and I have problems - but I'm told that you need to hold the device in the correct orientation: before making a twerp of myself, I shall leave it to those as knows to offer further advice. But certainly, picture editing software - there are many free ones, Irfanview has been mentioned - will help avoid these problems.   Gavin - it's a bold image of yourself: I can't identify the object on the left of the picture: and WHAT have you got on your head?
Robert, I’m sure you know this but in case you don’t….when you go to your photos on the ipad and select the one you want, top right is the word “ edit”. Press this and all sorts come up! When you’ve finished playing around, tap “ done” and all is sorted. Even if you’ve taken the photo the right way up, if you don’t go through this process the photo will come out sideways when posted. I forget this from time to time and this happens. Also, on my ipad, if I’m unsure how to do something I google “ how to…”. Amazing what info is aound!