Any idea what this is?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Showing page 2 of 2
You never know.... your photographs are pretty naff.  The correct    way up would   be good. 
Sylvia Evans on 18/07/2023 12:43:58
Yes it was giving me a crick in the neck trying to look at the photos. I wonder though whether the POL software rotated the images for some reason? Or doesn't it do that. 
It's more to do with Ipads, and people not using photo imaging software - if it comes here on the skew, that's how it'll appear: I don't believe PoL's software rotates the image, it's more what it doesn't do than what it does, i.e. it doesn't correct. 
No it isn't Robert I have used an I pad for years and it's easy peasy...a case of using your nouse, so there.

Edited
by Sylvia Evans

It is a great piece.
I agree that very often photo processing software contains a lot of errors and bugs. This greatly complicates the workflow. Therefore, sometimes the best option is to order the development of such software to implement your wildest ideas. You can check more here to get acquainted with the best companies for the development of such projects and choose the best one for your purposes.

Edited
by Tommy Smith

Showing page 2 of 2