Hahnemuhl velour paper

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hi Brenda sorry to hear things are a bit tough for you at the mo. Things will get better :). Dont worry about not being on much as I too am almost non existent in comparison to how much I was on. Hope you get things sorted soon, Best wishes Paul. ;)
Hope everything sorts out alright for you and I think I'll go with Sylvia and a big group hug
Roobs, we all have time in our lives when we cannot do what we want.All that matters is that you are well. Sending you love XX B
Thank you all so much for your lovely, kind messages. It's actually my husband that needs some healing thoughts sent his way and I'm doing my best to keep him positive. Your messages help me to keep positive!
Keep us informed and we are all here to support you both. Sending our love X B
I have always usedIngres paper for my pastels and i am thinking of trying the velour paper. I heard somewhere that you cannot use a rubber on it and as I always need to tidy up or even alter positions on the paper and can rub out easily on Ingres I am wondering if the velour is too precious for this. Does anyone have experience of using the velour or can give me any tips on using it? Thanks in advance