Does anyone happen to know this artist?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Sorry about the photo quality, but I am trying to buy a copy of this picture, but could not see any artist details if anyone can help? Thanks
Pleeeese....Scottie. Pic sideways on and covered in reflections a bit like mind reading , blindfolded and in the pitch black. This is a forum for artists both amateur and the odd professional to talk about art... Very, very occasionally someone will have some info. But a bit like hens teeth. . Why not try an art auction house ? They are usually far more knowledgeable than we are. Hope you hit lucky. .
There's a reason why you can't ask wherever you saw the picture displayed? It would be a minor miracle - mind you, they happen - if anyone recognized the artist here. I can see why you're attracted to it, but beyond that .... I can't even tell what medium it's painted in, other than it's not oil: could be watercolour, acrylic, ink.... You could try making a web search for semi-abstract artists in those media, but .... you're in for a long search unless you get very lucky.