Ford F-150 truck WIP

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I got asked to paint this one a couple of weeks ago for a very good friend’s birthday by his wife - at the time the truck was still on a ship on the Atlantic! Got in touch with the guy who sold it in the States and he sent me a pic. This one’s fairly tight on time as it’s Alan’s birthday on the 23rd of September and his wife also wants to have some cards produced with the painting on them :) Got a decent start last night and hope to get some good progress today as I really don’t fancy any car shows in the rain... Anth
Bodywork finished: Going to have a little rest then start on that ridiculously complex grille...
Usual crap photography apology applies: Coming along nicely now - 13 days and counting before Alan's birthday and the big reveal! Anth.
It's an absolute knockout, Anth. Marvelous work. And by the way, I shamelessly use black all the time. Lew.
Now and then, you need black - especially for illustrative work. And this is looking great, whatever you've used. Wish I'd kept my Ferrari paintings ..... someone has them!
Startlingly good, Anth. Fabulous work. Bri
Finished this one last night - well pretty much anyway: Needs framing and wrapping for handover on Alan's birthday on Sunday. Once he's got the truck registered and got the proper plates on it I'll get it back to redo those, and also put some treads on those front tyres :) Anth
A marvelous piece of work, your pal will be thrilled skinny. Lew.
I flippin well hope so! Got his Mustang to paint as a present from me later in the year as well so he'll have the matching pair :) Doing my portfolio the world of good as well lol
It looks brilliant! Your work is amazing Anth.
Thanks so much Margaret! Cheers, Anth