W I P MEDITERRANEAN COASTLINE

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I dont usually do landscapes, but I started this morning at a workshop and I thought if I posted this here I might finish it. I have realised that the sea is not straight (Probably due to drinking to much water) critique welcome
Good start Tao but sort the sea first maybe using masking tape to correct slope in the time honoured way......Syd
I don't do landscapes either, Tao, but it doesn't mean I'm not interested in them. Looks a great start, love the way you've painted the shoreline and buildings. But Syd's right, you've got to sort the sea level out...looks to me like it's only the bit on the horizon to the left that needs sorting. I might be wrong, but I'd start with that bit.
I'll look forward to seeing how it progresses Tao.
Wow, Tsunami time :) . In this scenario the buildings are prominent,so maybe emphasise the differing heights And I would be tempted to bring the curve of the beach on the right into a bigger curve so it becomes part of the fore ground. Colours are great.
Tao, are you sure it's only water you've been drinking??? LOL. Carry on and see how you get on.
Well done indeed Tao. (Incidentally, with practice you don't get the bad head the following morning!).
You've come up with a good looking piece of work, that sky and sea go well together, both look a bit stormy, lovely work, Tao.