Hello everyone

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
Hello, I'm new to painters online and thought I would introduce myself. I'm Adam and I'm based in the East Midlands. Apologies for the odd forum username, this was allocated automatically when I signed up to the magazines. Anyone know if it can be changed? I'm Adam P in the gallery, and am very new to painting. I'm working mainly with acrylics and pigment markers. Please feel free to comment on my paintings as I feel I will benefit from constructive criticism. Painting certainly doesn't come naturally to me and I will have to work hard to improve, but your comments will hopefully help me to do this. I look forward to seeing all of your works in the gallery and hope to be reasonably active on the forum too. Kind regards Adam
Oops, apologies, I've just spotted the artist introductions forum. Please feel free to move this thread
Worry not, Adam, hello and welcome. Will pop over and look at your work in the gallery. Edit: Nice work, Adam.

Edited
by carol

Hello Adam.. those allocated numbers are a pain I agree. Go to your acount, scroll down to Profile , and follow instructions. If you have problems there is s a very nice lady called Dawn. You will find her under contacts you can either ring her or email her. She will certainly help. Will go and look at your pics..🙂
Thank you for the welcome messages, and for the comments made re: my first upload. Not sure if people are informed of replies I post to the images in the gallery? I have responded on there, but to reiterate, the comments are very much appreciated, thank you :-)
That's better, thanks Sylvia, Dawn changed it for me.
Hello Adam and welcome. Lew.
Welcome Adam, will now go and look at your works in the Gallery. While you will be alerted to comments on your works the commentators do not get alerted to your replies.
hey adam im west side welcome!