Thread authors ...

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I recently updated my phone's system (I had no choice ) and now I cannot see the thread authors, which I could before. Can anyone tell me either why or how to fix this frustrating thing? D
Log out and back in ? Or smile sweetly at Dawn.
Well, sounds like it's either a bug in your phone's OS or in the Forum app you're using.
I've just tried logging out and in so it must be the app. Is this an app? I just google POL and log in. D
Hmmmmm, no; this is a website in a browser window Bug in the browser software then
Could be. I guess it must be. Works fine in my laptop, and it worked fine in the phone before it'upgraded'itself. Why are upgrades never better than before?? D
Ive asked Dawn but she has no ideas. My phone just wont show authors, so when I try to follow the forum on the phone during the day I cant tell who is saying what. My involvement will now diminish I fear...it'll be dependent on my being at my laptop. D