Help ! I can't upload my image on my page ?

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
I am trying to upload a photo of one of my sketches to my gallery. I go through all the steps it requires but it just does not upload the image. I've tried a dozen times now , but still no joy. I've also tried a jpeg image, but this won't upload too. Am I missing something here ? I use an apple macbook. Any help gratefully received !
I rush to your rescue (I hope) .... I don't know the first thing about macs, but I doubt that's the trouble. The problem usually lies in the title of your jpg file - just rename it something like 'Pic one': no punctuation, no symbols of any kind, no quote marks, full stops, commas. Try that. If that fails, there's a more fundamental problem and we'll have to pass the issue on to Dawn Farley, the webmaster - so let us know if this does work.
Can you please tell me how to show my work on your free online gallery? What is an URL?
Uniform Resource Locator, aka a web address. All you need to do to show work on the Gallery is create an online account, ie to register with the website.