Artists Names required

Welcome to the forum.

Here you can discuss all things art with like-minded artists, join regular painting challenges, ask questions, buy and sell art materials and much more.

Make sure you sign in or register to join the discussions.

Hang on Studio Wall
There is a welter of new members of the forum with strange pseudo names , numbers and first names only This is of no use in finding the artist on the gallery as they are not NAMES as such to put in the search box on the gallery. I would like to say that I will not bother to do detective work to find out a persons name if they choose not to give it and therefore I will not comment on their work on the gallery.If one wishes to give their name stick it on the end of the post, ...like so, Syd Edward. Whats easier?
In here I'm Alang23 - g rhymes with 23, ain't that lucky - and my real name in the gallery is Alan Green.
I'm Anth Knight in the gallery.
I still wish for a link from a forum user's name / avatar (where it appears on forum posts) to their gallery page ... Kay Marriott
To second Kay Marriott, I thought my username would be universal when I joined up, so I was surprised to see my own name being used in the gallery. I wanted to remain anonymous so google doesnt show all my posts in here in google searches, and bury my legitimate listings like my website etc. Hence MsPict. I keep meaning to put my own name in posts but forgetting oops. A signature box would be handy, or a link from people's usernames to their galleries, would save a lot of hassle all round. But yeah, I'll try to remember the name adding thing more often :) Candra Hope